Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Intro to Dating

I am so not a blogger, or at least that's what I use to think. I started off making this blog about graphic design, because that's what I do... I'm a graphic designer. But how boring is that? I realized quickly, that I wouldn't keep it up. I posted 3 things in over 6 months, and I wasn't even interested in what I had to say. Life goes on, right? Well, mine did. I have the house, I have the car, I have the job, I have the child... what I don't have is that significant someone in my life to share all of this with. I find it hard to date, but after being divorced 6 years, I recently have really been looking to settle down again. With no luck finding someone in the grocery store or at my house (work is off limits), because those are the only places I go, I finally decided to resort to the internet. That's right, online dating. At first I thought, how fun! You get to meet all these new and different people...all from the comforts of your home!! Little did I know the ride I was in for. After my initial month or two of being on the site, well, I found I have some pretty interesting and amusing stories to tell. Frustrated to no end, and believing no one would ever believe me, I decided to log my experiences. Not only could I get my story out (because my girlfriends are sick of listening to me), but it could also be therapeutic. So here I sit. Ready to tell the world about by horrific, yet funny dating dilemmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment